• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay rack problem

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Ok so I have one of those hanging wall baskets as a hay rack for my bunnies but the problem is they keep jumping on top and knocking it off the hooks. When they're eating from underneath it still comes off the hooks, i started off with nails but it was super eaasy to knock them off so thought hooks would fix the problem maybe not! And also for now I have a bit od wood in top to stop them jumping into it and eating hay but any permanent solutions welcome.

:wave:

Is there anyway to put some wire mesh up and then attach the baskets to that using cable ties. Or use some cable ties or string to tie the basket to the hooks so that they can't move. Not sure what your exact set up is but would any of those work? :)

Is there anyway to put some wire mesh up and then attach the baskets to that using cable ties. Or use some cable ties or string to tie the basket to the hooks so that they can't move. Not sure what your exact set up is but would any of those work? :)

Hmm I could do that... Will ask my dad :wave:

Back