• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
:love: i loved Ruby From day one but today we fell inlove all over again:love::love::love::love::love:

You looking at me?
DSC01922.jpg

itheee itchee!
DSC01955.jpg

Whats going on?
DSC01952.jpg

Thinking...
DSC01951-1.jpg

Nose Twitching
DSC01950.jpg

I do what i do best and flop down with my babies:)
DSC01956.jpg

shes is alot prettier than she was too when i got her she looked scruffy and stressed she looks so happy...

shes taken to mother hood so well im really proud of her:love:
she was the nerviest bun i had ever met but has the patience of a saint i love her so much :love:

:lol: should see feeding time shes sorounded by the babies :roll: she just stares at them lol shes got more patience than id have if i was her:lol:

Pics of that too please.

Lovely to hear what you have done for Ruby. Its always heartbreaking when they arrive so nervous.

shes done me proud id spoke to tamsin she had to be moved into a larger Hutch as you can see she isnt a little bunny:lol:
she was cramped in a tiny hutch so we took a leap and moved her over with dirty hay/straw about 2 days ago..
(thanks tamsin)
this is when we got her...
DSC01252.jpg

:( poor grumpy girly
she looks scruffy too her coat looks healthier now...
shes a gem:love:

Poor Ruby she does look scared. What happened to her before you got her ? Her coat looks so much brighter now and Ruby looks proud of herself too.

Poor Ruby she does look scared. What happened to her before you got her ? Her coat looks so much brighter now and Ruby looks proud of herself too.

we dont really know, we were told she was a bought rabbit that someone got bored of, but we were also tod she is 6 months..... shes deffinately not 6 months, the place we got her from have now started breeding pedigree rabbits.......
so im guessing that she was just bred and bred and bred till i said i want that one :roll:

Jay is however 6 months... so makes me wonder what happned in there past, whether jay and her where a bonded pair or if infact (only now i thought) hes her son:censored:

i was also told both ruby and Jay where neutered/Spayed....
thats also not true:censored: (incase you hadnt guessed.):lol:

Im keeping one of her babies and attempting to bond Ruby,Jay and Baby, All else fails ill be keeping baby And adopting a Husbun for her:)

Thats terrible. So you think she is older ?

Nancy my bunny that passed away in February was used for breeding. She had a big metal ring around her leg that could never been removed. Used to break my heart. She was the most nervous bunny I ever had. She did learn to trust me but even after 3 years she would tremble and shake when I picked her up. Ok on my chest for about a minute but no longer.

Our new bunny the rescue centre thinks she is about 5 years old. Just used for breeding along with about 200 that were rescued or had to be pts as there was nothing that could be done to save them. Was told some of the bunnies were in so poor health they were miscarrying.

Cutie-Pie was underweight when I got her from the rescue centre. She spent a whole week cowering if I went anywhere near her. Now she follows me around. I am guessing she never had a run or any fresh veg. Most of them had no hay and no water and basically just oats.

Dont you just hate these people.

Thats terrible. So you think she is older ?

Nancy my bunny that passed away in February was used for breeding. She had a big metal ring around her leg that could never been removed. Used to break my heart. She was the most nervous bunny I ever had. She did learn to trust me but even after 3 years she would tremble and shake when I picked her up. Ok on my chest for about a minute but no longer.

Our new bunny the rescue centre thinks she is about 5 years old. Just used for breeding along with about 200 that were rescued or had to be pts as there was nothing that could be done to save them. Was told some of the bunnies were in so poor health they were miscarrying.

Cutie-Pie was underweight when I got her from the rescue centre. She spent a whole week cowering if I went anywhere near her. Now she follows me around. I am guessing she never had a run or any fresh veg. Most of them had no hay and no water and basically just oats.

Dont you just hate these people.

My vet and i think she is around 1 and a half and bred from a young age.

Cutie Pie sounds like a lucky bun have you any pics im a nosey pie :D

Back