• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay, hay....and a bit more hay!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Dan & Clo tucking into their fresh hay pile:

BunniesandLouisandCardsMarch2011002.jpg

BunniesandLouisandCardsMarch2011003.jpg

BunniesandLouisandCardsMarch2011006.jpg

And Buttercup enjoying his hay pile:

BunniesandLouisandCardsMarch2011008.jpg

BunniesandLouisandCardsMarch2011009.jpg

BunniesandLouisandCardsMarch2011010.jpg

BunniesandLouisandCardsMarch2011011.jpg

Buttercup looks as if he has either just woken up, or is just about to go to sleep ... or possibly both! :love:

The Boys!!!!!! The Boys!!!!!!
Any coriander??????:wave::wave::wave:

So far it has been ignored by The Boys :shock:

But the guinea pigs are addicted and shriek every time I open the fridge now in the hope of being given some more!

I will keep trying The Boys - they sometimes take a while to try something new :)

So far it has been ignored by The Boys :shock:

But the guinea pigs are addicted and shriek every time I open the fridge now in the hope of being given some more!

I will keep trying The Boys - they sometimes take a while to try something new :)

At least you have piggies to deal with rejects. I'm getting fed up with finishing of the inside of cabbages - Spenser only likes the very green outer leaves. :roll:

Rejected the coriander?????????
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

I need words with that lot,:roll: but if the piggys are happy, then so I should be too!!!:D:D:D:D

(snuggles for all please!!!!!)

Back