• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name suggestions for my Rabbit?

paintingasunshine.

Warren Scout
I am getting a rabbit in about three weeks <3
I am struggling to come up with possible names...
I don't want anything too common (e.g- flopsy, mopsy, snowball, fluffy...)
It's colour is light orange :')
Thank you. :)

:bunny:

P.s. - The ones on my sig are the ones that i'm getting:)
The one on the right is going to be mine - The left is going to be my sisters <3

I struggled for a few weeks. Maybe when you get your bunny it will come naturally.

My Ginger bunny is Sunshine. When I brought him home and I was setting up the new hutch he was looking up to the winter sun with contentment.

My other bunny is Cutie-Pie. With her it took a few weeks with her at home.

Thankyouu, I was considering the name sunshine:D
I think I may wait untill I get it:)

Still open to suggestions:D
Ps- I forgot to mention this before, it's a girl:)

I like Jaffa but I generally like to wait to get to know a pet before I name them, that way it suits their personality as well as their face. There's no harm in waiting until bunny arrives.

I like Jaffa but I generally like to wait to get to know a pet before I name them, that way it suits their personality as well as their face. There's no harm in waiting until bunny arrives.

I agree. When my bun Trixie came home with me, I had already chosen her name but once I got to know her more I named her- Trixie Cheeky-Chops as her first and second name.

What are you into? My old Bunny was called Jacques after Jacques Villeneuve, the racing car driver. Jacob and Bella From Twilight movies. Do you have hobbies or interests, with people whom you admire? use their name and then the bunny's name will mean something to you personally :love:

I found iit hard as many people do I think Mine were going to be called Jess and Jack but on the last week I dicided on coko because she looks like the powder and peppermint because he is white!!
I like cinnamon and butterscotch

Amber
Clementine
Sunny
Cinnamon
Spice
Nutmeg
Marigold
Tansy
Brandy
Sherry
Caramac
Caramel
Butterscotch
Tikka
Buttercup
Daffodil

Awww She looks just like my little Peanut :love: I called her that because she's small and the colour of a peanut :D Here are some I considered when choosing hers:

Pumpkin
Toffee
Buttercup
Butterscotch
Treacle
Popcorn
Cookie
Cupcake
Daisy
Honeydew
Honeysuckle
Munchkin
Nibbles
Peaches
Sweet Pea
Willow

Also I've just found this link http://www.altheim.com/bunny/ that might be useful, has loads of names to choose from!

Back