• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YAY!!! Suggestions

Where?

• Under stairs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Outside house

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bunni_xx

Mama Doe
As some of you know we are probably moving house as we have placed an offer, and ppl prepared to buy our house, and my dad has said the buns can have the patio. :D Any suggestions for housing? Got to be pretty, and maybe a run? They could either have the area under the outside stairs and round that curve, or the patio outside the house. Which one? :wave:

Last edited:
I'd say take into consideration which direction each area faces. The under stairs looks good as it looks nice and sheltered but do you want to be able to see the buns from the house?

A little shed/play house/wendy house with a run attached would be lovely. You could paint it all in one of the nice garden shades and put pot plants with herbs etc around it :D

I'd say take into consideration which direction each area faces. The under stairs looks good as it looks nice and sheltered but do you want to be able to see the buns from the house?

A little shed/play house/wendy house with a run attached would be lovely. You could paint it all in one of the nice garden shades and put pot plants with herbs etc around it :D

Ooh, yeh. That would be good! All around the run, hmmmm :D I can't see the buns from the house now, so I don't really know :oops:

First of all............:shock::shock::shock::shock: at the size of the house :lol:. Secondly, whilst the area under the stairs looks nice and sheltered, it appears that the whole of the back of the house faces South (judging from where the shadow is falling behind the tree). Any part of the rear of the house may get very hot in the summer :?. Also, you're not going to be able to see them from the house at all.

If it were me, I think I'd try to build something on the right hand side of the patio or garden (as you look at the back of the house) because you'd see the bunsters from the house and it looks shady and sheltered, especially in photo no. 5.

Last edited:
Oh yeh, Mackers, I see there's a gap by the side of the house... The shed could go in there maybe? I love the idea of pots around the run though fluffers :love::love:

Wow at that house!!! :shock:

Can i move in too? :oops: :lol:

I dont know what to suggest for bunny housing but im sure whatever you do it will be great :love:

If I were you I wouldn't post a link to the house you are moving to, just post a picture of the garden :D:wave:

I dont know how :oops::oops: Am removing link now

What image do you want?

Just right click and click copy image location and then click the insert image icon on a new post and paste the link :)

I have done this one for you:

1557_MCX100193_IMG_00_0001.jpg

Back