• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gerbils have been so cute today...

Lu_x

Mama Doe
Just had to share at least one picture of my lovely boys today! They've been so cute and they're becoming a lot more friendly! They're a rescue group of 4 brothers! You can't see all of them in the picture but I can tell you 3 of the 4 are in there :lol:

9a06a745.jpg

You can see Pinky and Inky but Clyde is also in there and Blinky was off destroying a tube!

Thought I'd post one where you can see Blinky and Clyde! Blinky is the agouti and Clyde is black-

d1067039.jpg

Their ickle faces! :love::love::love:

I know! Their such cuties! Me and the O/H fight over who gets to clean them out as their such fun and it's great to make their tank up with new toys and boxes etc! They really appreciate you making their home nice!

I wish he'd fight to clean our the
rabbits too :lol:

Oh wow, I have never seen a fluffy gerbil before. It that a blue eye I can see ?

Do you mean Clyde, the black one? He is more fluffy than the others but I think he's coats just a bit denser. They all have black eyes but some of them have an almost Egyptian looking eyeliner.

They're all very pretty gerbils, but then I'm biased :oops:

I know! Their such cuties! Me and the O/H fight over who gets to clean them out as their such fun and it's great to make their tank up with new toys and boxes etc! They really appreciate you making their home nice!

I wish he'd fight to clean our the
rabbits too :lol:

:lol::lol:

:love::love::love: What a lovely group they are.

Our two boys usually pile on top of each other in their little wooden house, with just their faces peeking out - it's so cute. :love:

Back