• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pixie & Pippa's spays update P27

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
BARC foster babies are going to the vets for 10.30am tomorrow for their spays. I am going to let them have a day out in the garden today as they will be on cage rest until they have had their stitches removed.

I am sure they will be fine but it's always a worry putting them through such a big op. They are so dainty bless them and won't know what is going on. I will be glad when it's this time next week and it's all over.

Last edited:
I love the Babies.Hope all goes well and will be looking for the update.Noserubs for them,dear little girls.xxx

Dandelion had offered to come and keep them company tonight to calm their nerves, but I'm not sure that's such a good idea....

Lots of vibes for tomorrow, and I hope Big will be nice to them for one day at least :lol:

Awe the dreaded time has come! Sending lots of post spay healing vibes! It really is a big op for little girles I hope all goes well and that Auntie Big will take pity on them for once and maybe even loan them one of her special jumpers!

The babies are home. Their ops went well. They are bright eyed but are not eating at the moment which is a bit worrying. They are in a lovely clean cage with fresh towels in a nice quiet room. I will keep my eye on them both.

Back