• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gizmo 20/08/07-06/03/08

MPHF

Alpha Buck
Today, 3 years ago, you sadly left us.
If we knew what we know now it would have been so different. I still feel guilty and i'm so sorry but i have also come to realise the vet let you as us down so badly. To send you home after a spay with no pain medication and then not helping you when we told them you were not eating or drinking. We managed to syringe feed you a little but you had had enough.
That scream will haunt me forever. Thank you for soming to me at times of despair.
Hope you are having fun at the bridge with Toffee, Nugget, Floppy and all the other new friends you have made there.
Always in our hearts,

R.I.P GIZMO
Gizzy.jpg

Thank you all.

She was and still is the bunny who, if any of my buns now are poorly, I tallk to and she came to me just before Floppy went.

It sounds silly but it really helps me. :oops:

:wave:

Hey Gizzy.

4 years ago today you left but I still think of you every single day. I hope you are still having fun at the bridge. I will get you some flowers, hopefully nice bright yellow daffodils.

I wonder what you would have been like if you were still with us now. Nearly 5 years old.

I can never write what I really want to say :cry: I'm sorry.

Minstrel sends his love.

Love you always sweetheart. x

So sorry. Thinking of you today. I have a little lump in my throat for you. They are so special and never forgotten xx

Hey Giz,

Another year has passed. It's been 5 years and the pain of losing you is still so raw.

I know you are still here and with me in spirit.

The tulips are shooting through on your grave. Just a shame they are not flowering.

Love you always my lovely. :love:

Binky madly today.x

Back