• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky binky run... Binky..

chul

Staff member
Bunsk and Belle were let into my bedroom for the first time together last night... Never have I seen sooo many binkies! Belle was going crazy, running and binkying then Bunsk joined in! They settled down overnight, but started again at 6am! :)

Thats great! They're probably enjoying each others company and the extra space :) Glad the bond went well for you :wave:

Thats great! They're probably enjoying each others company and the extra space :) Glad the bond went well for you :wave:

Thanks! :D I just wish Belle was litter trained! I'm in bed and all I can see is poops!

That's so cute :love:

I let mine in the garage when my husband's car wasn't in there for a few weeks and they were the same. So excited about being somewhere new :lol:

Oh noooooooo.... Belle has ripped up my carpet :( :( :( its a rented house too :(

Back