• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bubbles practising for the Bunlympics

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to Dudley's brilliant suggestion, Bubbles is going to enter the Bun-tathlon in the Bunlympics.

She can already limbo and dig in the litter tray. The next event she needs to perfect is 'climbing into the bin bag' usually closely followed by 'weeing in the bag'.

As you can see, she needs to work on it a bit as the bag slipped to one side when she made her leap onto it. :lol:

(Excuse the dirty litter tray in the backgound. :oops:)

DSCF1270.jpg

DSCF1271.jpg

she needs to work on it a bit as the bag slipped to one side when she made her leap onto it.

Superb job :D She's got the distance alright, she just needs to work on her landing and she'll be there for a top podium spot :D

:lol: Brilliant pics :love:

What is it with bunnies and bags of their own dirty litter/hay? Yesterday I had to retrieve two of my little foster buns out of the rubbish bag, they were inside having a good old rummage about. :roll:

Aww, I was expecting wee trickling down the outside of the bin bags. :p:mrgreen:Still, very impressive athletic poses. Spenser would be in with a chance if there was a medal for 'bunny slipper' pose. :lol:

Dudley: hmm I may have to forgo entering the bun-tathlon I can see the competition is way to good!! I was feeling like I was in with a chance but when my only competition is Daisy its easy to get lulled into a false sense of self brilliance!

As much as Bubbles is going to get a Silver at the very least, The Ferrets said she has a looooooooong way to go!!!!!!:roll::roll:

Back