• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:(

Sofi

Warren Scout
I miss my baby Hopscotch. It is so hard to accept she will never come back to us in her form, but I do believe she is with us in spirit. Still, that's not the same. I want her back so I can have stair races with her, so she can be as naughty as ever, bite everything, jump on my back......just even lie down and let me scratch her head (which she loved so much!)

:( hmf. I don't think I'm ever going to be the same. She was a massive part of me, and still is, but when she went it seems as though she took that huge chunk of me with her.

I love you so much Hopscotch <3

I know how you feel. I'm always busy with photographs and when I stumble upon those of my babies that have all passed away, I feel sooo sad. Especially Matisse, I miss him like crazy, he was really special.

It seems as though it was yeaaaars ago, when it's just been 2 months. I remember that day I cried so much I was hysterical and had a thumping headache. I still say hello to her every morning and when it's night time, i say g'nite to all my fluffies including hopscotch, like usual and pretend she's in front of me so I stroke her head and say night to her. Weird thing is that we keep hearing clicking of their nails on the laminated floor and when we look behind us, no one is there, or we hear stamping now and again and when we check, the bunnies are in the other room. Because she was such a maniac I think her spirit is stil here to keep us on our toes still :) i hope so anyway.

Thank you all :) this site is so lovely, it helps because I know others have been through it so I don't feel on my own, even though it's deeply upsetting, it's good to have support and reassurance; other's who have been through it can talk from experience and people who are going through it, I can also speak from my experience so it's like we all help each other out.
You lot are really nice people, and I feel a little more sane that I've found people who are equally as bunny mad as me and my family :) ha x

Back