• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very small world...found their previous owner! U/D - It was her!

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
When I adopted I&J off an ad on Gumtree, the woman offered to meet me at the station (as I was getting the train home). It was a fairly brief meeting, she came, opened the boxes, told me names and asked for the money. She mentioned her 18mo daughter was just too young for rabbits :)roll:). Then left.

On the train home, I was thinking how much she looked like my best friend from primary school (who I haven't seen or spoken to in 14 years, but its what I imagined her to look like now). Never really thought much about it though. That was Feb 2010, and I just found said friend on Facebook, who I had never managed to find before (found out its because she shorted her name on FB).

Looking at photos of her, I am 99% she is I&J's previous owner. She has a daughter the right age, same name, and looks so much like her!

It's quite amazing really considering I have moved 3 times since then, she's moved twice, and we haven't spoken in 14 years! :shock:

Last edited:
Oooh, have you added her on facebook?

It would definitely be weird if it was her!

Yes I've added her and will ask her. Just have to hope she doesn't want them back now her kid is older! :roll: Saw she wants a dog now though...so think I'm OK. :?

She replied this morning IT WAS HER! :shock: She said she didn't recognnise me (which is understandable as I've changed a lot), and they they kept chewing wires and her wee girl was too young.

She said shes hapy they have a great home though, and that they look very happy in the photos :D

Weird how things work out...

Back