• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bubbles does the limbo

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Thinking about it .... will she fit? She is still wearing her winter 'fat suit' after all.

DSCF1282.jpg

Halfway there, with Alfie cheering her on.
DSCF1283.jpg

Just one leg to go.
DSCF1284.jpg

She made it!
DSCF1285.jpg

Of course, it would have taken far less effort to just walk around the obstacle but where's the fun in that? :roll: :lol: Even porky Alfie can do this trick too. ;)

This is the first time I have laughed out loud all day. :lol: Bless her, goes to show it's all fluff and no fat. :love: May I also compliment Bubbles on how white her paws are? It's a bit scary the small spaces a bunny can squeeze through.:shock:

Oh bless her!!!!!:love::love::love::love:
Watched Roland do the exact same while trying to round them up this evening...he did it too despite the Teddy fur coat!!!

awww :lol: Silly Bubbles you went under the wrong way :no:

She tried it that way once - it all went horribly wrong. ;) :lol::lol:

Susan, Bubbles asked me to post these especially for you so I'm glad it made you laugh. :love:

It definitely makes you think - the door is probably no more than 3 or 4 inches off the floor at most. :shock:

Watched Roland do the exact same while trying to round them up this evening...he did it too despite the Teddy fur coat!!!

She often does it instead of running into the kennel at home time. I think she's going in and she goes under the door instead. :roll: :lol:

She tried it that way once - it all went horribly wrong. ;) :lol::lol:

Susan, Bubbles asked me to post these especially for you so I'm glad it made you laugh. :love:

It definitely makes you think - the door is probably no more than 3 or 4 inches off the floor at most. :shock:

:lol: what I don't understand is... why did she want to struggle to get under there anyway? :p Couldn't she just hop round :lol:

Of course, it would have taken far less effort to just walk around the obstacle but where's the fun in that? :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol: That's very impressive Bubbles! Ms Daisy most definately couldn't manage that she'd get half way and that would be that :oops::lol:

Dudley reckons Bubbles should enter the bunny assult course in the Bunlympics next year! He's also been practicing but is having difficulty figuring out how to slither through the bars of the child gate to my office!

Last edited:
:lol: what I don't understand is... why did she want to struggle to get under there anyway? :p Couldn't she just hop round :lol:

I haven't a clue why - but this is Bubbles we're talking about and she's not the brightest spark, bless her. :roll: Sometimes Alfie will crawl under it, other times he grabs the bottom corner of the door with his teeth and pushes it out of the way. :lol:

Bubbles: Daisy, keep up with the diet and you'll soon manage to perform impressive feats like I do.

Dudley, I am considering the Bunlympics funnily enough - Alfie has suggested I enter the bun-tathlon; an intense one day event featuring 5 discplines.

I can do 'the limbo', 'digging the litter tray' and also 'climbing on the bin bag' (photo proof of that one to come ;)); now I just need to find another 2 things I'm good at.

now I just need to find another 2 things I'm good at.

Aww Bubbles, you're so talented I'm sure you'll easily find another couple of things to do.

Mallow: How about the hop, binky and flop? I'm sure you'd wow the judges with that.

Storm: Or you could just do the flop, its alot easier. I'm thinking of entering the diving into the food bowl competition. I've seen the Olympic size pool they are using as a bowl and once it's full of pellets it'll be spectacular :D

Aww Bubbles, you're so talented I'm sure you'll easily find another couple of things to do.

Mallow: How about the hop, binky and flop? I'm sure you'd wow the judges with that.

Storm: Or you could just do the flop, its alot easier. I'm thinking of entering the diving into the food bowl competition. I've seen the Olympic size pool they are using as a bowl and once it's full of pellets it'll be spectacular :D
Nutmeg: Im a pro at that...

Cinnamon: We've already booked the tickets to cheer you on!

I haven't a clue why - but this is Bubbles we're talking about and she's not the brightest spark, bless her. :roll: Sometimes Alfie will crawl under it, other times he grabs the bottom corner of the door with his teeth and pushes it out of the way. :lol:

Bubbles: Daisy, keep up with the diet and you'll soon manage to perform impressive feats like I do.

Dudley, I am considering the Bunlympics funnily enough - Alfie has suggested I enter the bun-tathlon; an intense one day event featuring 5 discplines.

I can do 'the limbo', 'digging the litter tray' and also 'climbing on the bin bag' (photo proof of that one to come ;)); now I just need to find another 2 things I'm good at.

You're not forgetting The Bubbles Bounce, are you? :shock::D:thumb:

You're not forgetting The Bubbles Bounce, are you? :shock::D:thumb:

Oh gosh, yes, silly me! :oops: Bubbles did say that when she was dictating her post to me, but I must have missed it out. :angel: :lol:

Only one more to go then ..... I think Storm's idea of diving into a food bowl is going to be very popular. :lol:

Gold medal coming up, I think. :thumb: Looking forward to photographic evidence of jumping on the bin bags.;) Funny how rabbits like rubbish and minging hay, when they're generally such clean animals. :?

Back