• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do they know

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
Smokey always seems to know when I'm upset :oops:,

right ok he IS a cuddle bun, but he does start to squirm after a bit, but whenever I am upset he will sit with me for hours & not even try to go away, infact if I put him back with his girls he tries to get back to me :(

Sox is the same, he always seems to know when I'm sad/stressed/angry or anything. I don't know how he can tell, but I'm pretty sure he can.
For example, if I'm just in a kind of normal mood and I open his hutch he'll practically jump up for cuddles, but if I'm sad he'll be a bit cautious and sniff me and stuff, and then lick me and give longer cuddles :love: Bunnys are just special like that :love: :D

Sox is the same, he always seems to know when I'm sad/stressed/angry or anything. I don't know how he can tell, but I'm pretty sure he can.
For example, if I'm just in a kind of normal mood and I open his hutch he'll practically jump up for cuddles, but if I'm sad he'll be a bit cautious and sniff me and stuff, and then lick me and give longer cuddles :love: Bunnys are just special like that :love: :D

aww :love:

My old man Sunshine is my comfort bunny. We nhave lost 2 of his companions, our bunnies. Our cat of 17 and half years and my aunts cat I took in for 2 months, she had an incurable tumour.

He is not a really affectionate bunny but in hard times he lets me cuddle him for hours while I cry. I don't make him stay, he seems to know I am grief stricken.

He is a wonderful bunny.

Back