• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Will Follow You Into The Dark

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I love this song and when I first came across it, it was with its video. They removed it off youtube and I've just found it again.

It makes me bawl my eyes out but is very special.

If this isn't a song you know, or you don't know the video, have a watch :) But be prepared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfBw0IWwO5U

By the way, I don't know why I'm sharing this, exactly.

That video could not be more apt for this forum.

It's making me cry:lol:

ETA: Actually, forget the word cry, I'm bawling:lol:

Brothers on a Hotel Bed and Stable Song are both beautiful by the same band :) I love them, cant listen to them if Im on a downer because they just make me bawl my eyes out, but i love them all the same :wave:

My friend sent me this video when I was going through a very tough period with my ED.
It makes me cry almost hysterically everytime I see/hear it. Its so sweet. :cry: :cry: :cry: :love: :love:

That's a lovely song, did make me a bit teary eyed. I noticed that the last little drawing in the book of the two rabbits is the drawing I use as my avatar! :D

Back