• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ant and dec

The poor bunny, stuffed in a box and having someone stick there hand in and pet them, I don't think its right to use bunnys(or any animal with the potential of being scared) on big tv programms like that, he must have been terrified! :(

yes I saw it and also didnt like the fact she bashed the lizard on the head..

Why put live animals in :evil: whats wrong with jelly or something like that :roll:

tbh I don't think there's any point complaining, yes I feel sorry for the poor bun but it didn't get hurt and didn't look stressed if I remember rightly? It was just laid down in there for a few minutes whilst some girl squealed as she touched it. :roll: It's no where near as bad as that magicians program. :censored:

It didn't look too stressed, but then, they didn't show it after she had been screaming and all the noise and buzzers went off. I still don't think its right.

Wish it had bitten her :lol:

It didn't look too stressed, but then, they didn't show it after she had been screaming and all the noise and buzzers went off. I still don't think its right.

Wish it had bitten her :lol:

Would have been nice if she had put her hand into special poops!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back