• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i really hate the human race sometimes

leanne2525

Warren Scout
a few days ago a email from a girl with 5 rabbits that needed a home i said i cant take them all as i didnt have cage space, but she said she would bring them and there hutches well what can i say the boys are all covered in cuts and scars and hutches was under 3 foot long and 14 inch deep and high the rabbits were large bunnies but the best rabbit hutch was one in picture............... yes it has been kept in this i am so sick of stupid people and the way they neglect there animals and how others have to pick up pieces of mess they make :censored:

i am now rehoming these rabbits and i will be vetting any home that takes them to make sure the home is right

IMG00369-20110305-1447.jpg

i think it is a hamster or rat cage i couldnt believe any one would keep a rabbit i this and call it a indoor cage

:shock::shock:that is the smallest of the RSPCA compliant hamster cages I will rehome to its a savic cambridge without the shelves

Some people are beyond words

you wanna see the wooden hutches they were just as bad and falling to be bits, the rabbits have cuts on ears lips and backs were they must have been left together, and she said she loved these rabbits

you wanna see the wooden hutches they were just as bad and falling to be bits, the rabbits have cuts on ears lips and backs were they must have been left together, and she said she loved these rabbits

Yeah, like she loved them so much she didn't want them anymore, or do research or let them have injuries. Grrrrrrrr

she kept saying how she wanted them looked after and as moving out and her mum couldnt take care of them and i honestly thought she cared then i see them and the people just put them on ground and got in car, and i said do you not want to check my garden to make sure my rabbits are all looked after and my hutches ok and then i asked about is this temp cage as its far to small and i got told no and they drove away

The poor things! I've seen litter trays bigger than that!! Poor baby can barely even turn round!

:cry:

Well done for taking them in. Hope they're settling. xxx

my friedn took worse two and got them to a vet and she has them in her shed, one of the dwalf lop boy i have here has big cut on lip but seems very friendly, i sent the girl a email but got no reply

Back