• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had heart failure today!!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
OH rang me at work to say all the bunnies were ill :shock:
I said what do you mean and he said they are just laying about and wont move - he thought they were dying. I said all 4 cant be ill are you sure but he wanted me to come home anyway to check on them.
So I dashed home from work to see my ill bunnies to find all 4 flopped out, It was a funny sight and I must admit my heart did stop for a minute - Oreo was playing dead as was Charlie with his paws in the air.. Mittens was flopped right over the top of Sooty which in itself is so unusual.

Anyway I got in the avairy and they all jumped up :roll: and all looked slightly shocked and sleepy. I was worried as usually when anyone goes near the avairy they jump up and persicope at the door but they didnt this time.
Anyway all are eating and fine!! phew - Wish I could have got a picture it was scary!

Roo did this to me the other day, i turned round and he was on his side, legs out in front, eyes wide open and really still :shock: Scared the life out of me! I've got a pic but it's on my phone and I haven't downloaded it yet.

Back