• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pellet free diet

i was just wondering if anyone has cut pellets out of their bunnies diet. Id be interested on what the process is and the benefits other than it being more natural. Marley is a great hay eater, Dolly isnt too bad, but it would be nice if i could get her eating more.

Ive left a message for the Burns nutritionists, but would just like to know if there is anyone on here that doesnt feed pellets and what they feed their bunnies instead :) If i was to cut them out, i would maybe just buy small bags to use as treats :)

:wave: I think Jacks-Jane has recently gone all natural with no pellets, so she might have some useful info or know of other threads on here. Good luck! :D

Mine are pretty good on an pellet free diet, however Lola is slowly going back on them to keep her going as she only eats hay when she wants to:roll::lol:

Back