• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Message fwom Walnut...

wally4eva

Mama Doe
Sooo, I have always been tellin my mummy that she should post much mores pictures of me and my bunny fwends. She has been vewy nauwghty wesently and hardly put any pictures of us on here, so I said I would sort it outs my self.
I haven't even intwoduced myselfs pwoperly to you, so hewo RU!
I'm going to tell you about my day...
First I wake up, and go and beg mummy for some foods!
P1010620.jpg

Then we all eats hay!
P1010666.jpg

P1010706.jpg

Strettcheess
P1010646.jpg

Then we try to beg mummy for more foods!
P1010615.jpg

Finnally the time of day comes for our gweens, heres me eating some herbies!! yum yum
P1010626.jpg

Pepsi keeps a look outs
P1010634.jpg

I goes for a run around
P1010703.jpg

P1010762.jpg

P1010842.jpg

I go ups..
P1010891.jpg

Then downnss..
P1010892.jpg

And beg mummy for more foods!
P1010632.jpg

Then I have a wash, so I look my best for all da lady buns on RU- but I can't put a picture of thats up, it might damages my reputation!

Then I eat more hay
P1010763.jpg

And more hay
P1010757.jpg

Then me Bell and Pepsi get treats out of the newspaper ball
P1010734.jpg

To protect my dignitys no pictures of me sleepings are allowed!

So, byeeee RU!!!
P1010890.jpg

Pixie: You have had a very busy day. Me and Pippa's day has been very boring because it has been wet outside and we didn't go out to play

You are just lovely Wally! :love: I know you are very good at jumping too ;)

Thank yous! ;)

Pixie: You have had a very busy day. Me and Pippa's day has been very boring because it has been wet outside and we didn't go out to play

Aww, poor yous! The rain is very annoying!

:love::love::love::love:
Your mummy certainly is very naughty :no:
Me thinks she deseerves a good telling off from you Wally!

C: Pucker up those lips Nutty!

I knows! I've already told her off:p
Hi Cinny and Nutty!:wave:

After all that begging and posing so beautifully for the camera, I hope you got lots and LOTS of treatsies :)

Pixie we have some sumshine today so we will be playing out and our day will be more interesting like yours. Pippa and I both like your pad and all the things you ave to climb on. I like clmbing very much.

Walnut
Thank yous everybody!!

After all that begging and posing so beautifully for the camera, I hope you got lots and LOTS of treatsies :)

I made sure we all got treats, we held mummy hostage until she gave in:D

Pixie we have some sumshine today so we will be playing out and our day will be more interesting like yours. Pippa and I both like your pad and all the things you ave to climb on. I like clmbing very much.

Yay! i loves interesting days! thank yous, I love climbings very much too!

Hi Walnut, SiDney here, can you ask your mum where she got your chair from as i want one cos i like jumping on things too!:wave:

Hi Walnut, SiDney here, can you ask your mum where she got your chair from as i want one cos i like jumping on things too!:wave:

Pixie: Yes it is a good chair. Me and Pippa are tired out today we had lots of free ranging time in the garden because The Mommy says we will be on cage rest next week after our spays. We are not looing forward to that.

Mummy says its fwom ikea, but she got it about 10 years ago, but she says ikea will pwobably still have something similar now!

Pixie: Yes it is a good chair. Me and Pippa are tired out today we had lots of free ranging time in the garden because The Mommy says we will be on cage rest next week after our spays. We are not looing forward to that.

I wish I could go fwee range! Ooo goods luck, I wemember when I looked after Bell when she had her spay! Good lucks!

Aww! He's very well behaved eating lots of hay!

I loves my hay!

Back