• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jeff and Lexie UD: pics!!

Jeff and Lexie are home!! :D

We took little Jeff over to Bunny Camp in Bradford and Sonya bonded him with one of her rescue buns, Lexie - a black Dutch-cross girl, very sweet.
We just have them home this afternoon...about an hour...lots of exploring, a bit of hay nommed. So good to see them happy together.
Will post pics as soon as I can.

:D

Last edited:
They're still settling in...Lexie is quite shy of us so not too happy to pose for the camera, but I did get one pic not long after they got home. Will let them settle for today and try to get some better ones tomorrow.
(Lexie is the black bun.)

185889_1939128283039_1387366384_32289367_5232517_n.jpg

:love:

Jeff is a real softy. Will be interesting to see what character Lexie has, but apparently they've been very loved up this week after they decided they were going to be friends. :D

Jeff and Lexie UD: pics!

Still a little shy, but Lexie is letting us stroke her and has been exploring lots. Currently, they're snuggling in the afternoon sunshine. :love:

My son took a few photos of the new addition to the family...

DSCF0085.jpg

DSCF0075.jpg

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0060.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

Aww, they make a gorgeous couple! :love: I love her little nose! So glad the bonding went well. Did Jeff choose Lexie?

We spotted her in the rehome section of RU and went to meet her back in September, just after we lost Stan, but because Jeff was still quite young and small we couldn't get him neutered straight away.....so Lexie spent the winter alone in Bradford, and Jeff spent the winter alone in York.
Both were really ready for some company when we finally got them together.

It sounds like they had a pretty boisterous, eventful 24 hours when they were first introduced but they seem really happy and snuggly together now.
:love:

awww bet you are glad they are at home! They look good together :wave:

Seeing pictures on here makes me miss Mylo even more! Just want my little fella home from his bonding holiday!!

:) How's it going with Mylo? Fingers crossed it's all working out ok.

Slowly......they are slowly becoming friends. When i heard yesterday they cant be left alone yet and they have been together since Tuesday night, I think capri just wants mylo to show more attention to her than he is, so shes been pulling his fur a bit. They have started eating hay together though, so i think thats a good sign!

It's so worth the effort...give them as long as you can before bringing them home. Jeff and Lexie had two weeks together at the rescue....was a long wait for us to have them home, but they've slotted into life together here really well so far - long may it continue!

It's so worth the effort...give them as long as you can before bringing them home. Jeff and Lexie had two weeks together at the rescue....was a long wait for us to have them home, but they've slotted into life together here really well so far - long may it continue!

I know, its just hard isnt it when your used to something being here and then its gone. Luckily I have been away this weekend so its not been as bad!

I have cleaned the living room a couple of times so its got no scent of Mylo what so ever! and washed all of his beds so its all ready for when they come home.

I'm so glad it all worked out for them both and I'm sure Lexie will settle in just fine, she is gorgeous and Jeff is so handsome I love his colour and can't wait to meet them both :love::love:

Back