• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spotted: Fellow bunny/pig owners down my road :)

Colyflower

Alpha Buck
I was looking out my window just now and saw a couple walking down my road armed with hay, straw, carefresh and burgess fresh forage :D Sounds silly to post about this but it's nice to know I'm not the only crazy looking person wondering the streets around here carrying bags of straw etc. :lol::lol: Next time I see them I might say hello, although they'll probably think 'who's this strange woman approaching us in the street?' :lol:

I was looking out my window just now and saw a couple walking down my road armed with hay, straw, carefresh and burgess fresh forage :D Sounds silly to post about this but it's nice to know I'm not the only crazy looking person wondering the streets around here carrying bags of straw etc. :lol::lol: Next time I see them I might say hello, although they'll probably think 'who's this strange woman approaching us in the street?' :lol:

You never know they might be a fellow RU member:wave:

Just seen you're in Worcester Park - I used to live in Carshalton and Sutton :wave:

But go talk to them next time! You never know who it might be.

A similar thing happened to me today - I went in the cake shop to look at designs for my son's birthday and got talking to the woman there...we ended up showing eachother pictures of our bunnies!! lol

You never know they might be a fellow RU member:wave:

I was wondering that too! I do have my location on here but no one has mentioned that they live here so far. I get the feeling they were new bun owners, not sure why I thought that? So, you never know, sooner or later they might join. If i did see them again and mention that they join RU they'll probably think I'm even more bonkers, like I'm trying to get them to join some kind of weird sect :lol:

Back