• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unexpected find on a bike ride!

crazyames

Warren Scout
While out cycling I stopped in a pet shop to pick up some hay when a guy behind me said that just up the road there was a place that did black bin bags full of hay for 2.50!

As I was cycling that way anyway I popped in to look and discovered that not only was the hay green and smelled absolutely gorgeous but the bag was full to the brim and the same size as the length of my bike!

I just had to have it so the guy gave me some twine to close the bag with and I walked all the way back home with it on my bike. I got some really funny looks but who cares? :lol::lol::lol:

Frank is eating it now with addict eyes :lol:

It does have a few buttercup flowers in it but they're easy to pick out and it's a giant bag of hay for 2.50. I can't really drop too many points of awesomeness off it for that.

Brilliant bargain x

As you have a bike could you get another bag and walk that one over to me??

Pretty please :wave:

oo-eerrr, I found a lump hammer and crow bar on one of my bike rides...'hidden' in a hedge bottom....!
and on another ride-this was quite a few years ago and a bit more perverse, down a long country lane (-lovers often go), but bear in mind 'twas a hot sunny day, in a gateway was a man...:censored::censored:...:shock:well; not a minute away the road forks and down one fork were two old geezers approachning on 'sit and beg' type push bikes, and the other a party of school kids on bikes with teachers!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
But to be fair I think I probably startled him before the others got there.....:lol:

oo-eerrr, I found a lump hammer and crow bar on one of my bike rides...'hidden' in a hedge bottom....!
and on another ride-this was quite a few years ago and a bit more perverse, down a long country lane (-lovers often go), but bear in mind 'twas a hot sunny day, in a gateway was a man...:censored::censored:...:shock:well; not a minute away the road forks and down one fork were two old geezers approachning on 'sit and beg' type push bikes, and the other a party of school kids on bikes with teachers!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
But to be fair I think I probably startled him before the others got there.....:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: The really did make me laugh out loud. :lol::lol::lol:

The find totally made my day, especially when the hay in pet shops is around £4

was going to joke- thought you meant me with :censored::censored:, but after I'd posted it realised it might be offensive and then couldn't delete it ..so appologies if it does offend anyone!:oops:

Don't worry - I thought that, too! Sure folk won't be offended. Gave me a giggle. :)

:lol::lol::lol: The really did make me laugh out loud. :lol::lol::lol:

The find totally made my day, especially when the hay in pet shops is around £4

cheers, 'twas all a bit 'carry on' in retrospect! Would've been even funnier if we'd all 've met at the same time!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back