• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheepdog Bunnys

Mrs Cullen

Alpha Buck
My two buns wont leave me alone when I am in the kitchen. They sit by the fridge and beg when I go near it. Even if they are in the garden and I put the kettle on, there trough the bunny flap and by my feet pulling on my jeans. This morning they wouldn't let me out the kitchen door and were almost hearding me round like a sheep. :lol: Although it is funny, I am worried I am going to fall over one of them. Does anyone else have sheepdog bunnies?

Last edited:
I get mobbed by mine when I go out the back door. They used to be house bunnies so they think they're entitled to come in and charge me when the door opens. :lol:

Yep! My toffee runs round and round my feet when I enter his room! He pushes my legs out the way too if He decides HE wants to run that way! :lol:

the closest mine got to doing that was when i cleaned out their hutch. they would come running from the other end of the garden- id turn around and their they would be- holding my dust pan and brush :lol::lol: they clearly love you alot:D

I have just this minute caught Bella sitting on the dinning table, I put the hay there because I was too lazy to put it in the cupboard. Haven't sorted out a hosting site for my pictures so i can't show you:(

the closest mine got to doing that was when i cleaned out their hutch. they would come running from the other end of the garden- id turn around and their they would be- holding my dust pan and brush :lol::lol: they clearly love you alot:D

It is funny when they try to help:lol: My OH gets irritated by them giving some advice. He say's its takes twice as long with there help:)

Yup, mine are like this, can't walk across the room without them getting inbetween my legs.

Poppy's latest habit is also digging at the cupboard door where I keep the pellets-taht can get annoying:lol:

Back