• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess what I have been doing today

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
132945225.jpg

132945243.jpg

132945245.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd die if I were in your car, I'm allergic to hay.:lol:
It looks good stuff and you'll find it so much cheaper.:D

Wow thats lots of hay!! Looks nice too. I normally put mine in an old duvet cover to help protect my car :D

oh wow. Bet there needs to be alot of vaccuming now. :lol:

How will you store it ? Can some of it be kept indoors ? :wave:

I wonder what people thought when you were driving back home :lol:

I only get one bale at a time, no-way I'd be able to store that much!

oh wow. Bet there needs to be alot of vaccuming now. :lol:

How will you store it ? Can some of it be kept indoors ? :wave:

I have a massive shed so for the minute it is just in there, but I am going to get some old duvet covers and put them in there as that is what most people suggested to use:wave:

Haha Sally thats fab!!! I haven't tried to find a new hay supplier I think I will now though! Hmmm lots of farms around here!!! :lol: Ah but no back gate so everything has to come through the house!!! That puts me off!

I wonder what people thought when you were driving back home :lol:

I only get one bale at a time, no-way I'd be able to store that much!

:lol::lol::lol: my daughter face was hilarious when we pulled up, she ran back in the house and shut the door

I have a massive shed so for the minute it is just in there, but I am going to get some old duvet covers and put them in there as that is what most people suggested to use:wave:

Someone suggested to get a bale of hay but we have a shared garden and one tiny little shed, something you would see a Queens guard standing in. I doubt we could squeeze much in there. We do have a large walk in storage room though and it is always cold in there. Probably be really hot in there in summer, so wondering if it would go mouldy.

Any farmer or do you make sure they dont have cows or sheep ?

We are in a semi rural area now. I can imagine the OH face if we put all that hay in his car.

Are your rabbits loose in the shed? If so, they will enjoy the bale just being left as it is, they can play on it and eat it :D

Are your rabbits loose in the shed? If so, they will enjoy the bale just being left as it is, they can play on it and eat it :D

I used to do that for mine ..................... until I realised that they were peeing on it too :roll::roll:. So now I keep it stored in the sheds inside duvet covers where they can't get at it.

Sally got a great deal at £14 for 4 bales. I just collected two bales from Smiths Farm Shop in Northampton and it cost me £16 :shock:. But I don't really mind since Flora and Parsnip nomed it immediately and gave it their seal of approval :D.

I used to do that for mine ..................... until I realised that they were peeing on it too :roll::roll:. So now I keep it stored in the sheds inside duvet covers where they can't get at it.

Sally got a great deal at £14 for 4 bales. I just collected two bales from Smiths Farm Shop in Northampton and it cost me £16 :shock:. But I don't really mind since Flora and Parsnip nomed it immediately and gave it their seal of approval :D.

I am glad Flora and Parsnip gave you their approval:love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:

I can just about squeeze 2 bales into the boot of our car. Dh would probably have a fit if I filled the car with it. :lol::lol:

Back