• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sprocket and Widget's bunny mansion

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Here are some updated pics of Sprocket and Widget's bunny mansion:

P1460393 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

The aviary- they spend most of their time snuggled up on top of the hutch. Widget likes her cushion.

P1460386 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

I put in some platforms so they have more places to explore. There is a tunnel and a chinchilla hanging toy which I sometimes fill with a few pellets for them to forage in. The top level is blocked off on two sides so the can't fall out from the highest point.

P1460395 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460387 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

P1460396 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

Inside the kennel there is a platform leading to the catflap to the aviary and they can also jump up to the high shelf in the enclosed part of the Kennel. There's also one litter tray, bottle and bowl of water and a pet carrier for added shelter.

P1460389 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

Inside the sleeping area of the kennel there are two levels, the top level has a nice warm cat basket that they can use if it gets really cold. This area has doors to stop them trying to jump down because it is too high.

P1460391 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

The ground floor level aslso has a basket with a fleece in it. But TBH they spend most of their time in the aviary as far as I can tell.

Back