• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bread bombing the foster babies

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Big put the pigeons up to this!

Pigeonsbomb1-1.jpg

Pigionsbomb2-1.jpg

Babiesbread1.jpg

Babiesbread3.jpg

Babiesbread4.jpg

Excellent Captions! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure they weren't really that bothered :)

Pixie:
We thought the sky was falling in but now we know the truth we are practicing firing our poops at the bird table. Next time we will be ready.

Pixie:
We thought the sky was falling in but now we know the truth we are practicing firing our poops at the bird table. Next time we will be ready.

Bet they wouldn't dare fire their poops in the directing of the mastermind behind the plot. ;)

Dudley: Hmm maybe you could bribe Horatio Tweet to act as a stealth bomber (he may have to dye his feathers black!) he could collect a poop in each claw then zoom past the pigeons and unleash the bombs!!

Dudley: Hmm maybe you could bribe Horatio Tweet to act as a stealth bomber (he may have to dye his feathers black!) he could collect a poop in each claw then zoom past the pigeons and unleash the bombs!!

Dudley, you are one clever bunny!

Dandelion: They could borrow our robins too. There are five in the garden at the moment, and they poop everywhere, I would particularly like to lend the one who keeps going in the garage and pooping on our cars and baskets and toys that are stored there :evil:

Dandelion: They could borrow our robins too. There are five in the garden at the moment, and they poop everywhere, I would particularly like to lend the one who keeps going in the garage and pooping on our cars and baskets and toys that are stored there :evil:

Horatio Tweet:
Robins would never do such a thing, it is obviously some other bird framing the Robins. You should look in to it at once.

Pixie:
Dudley that is an excellent idea but I am not sure if Tweet would agree to it?

Pippa looks puzzled

Horatio Tweet:
Robins would never do such a thing, it is obviously some other bird framing the Robins. You should look in to it at once.

Pixie:
Dudley that is an excellent idea but I am not sure if Tweet would agree to it?

Pippa looks puzzled

Dudley: Pixie I suggests a word with your Uncle Beige he is experienced in the art of 'persuasion'! I'm sure he will come up with the idea for a suitable bribe... I mean offer!

Fank you HS I learnt much from Beige in my early months as a young buck and then I discovered I had rather a talent for strategic plotting and planning!

Dandelion a squadron of stealth robins would be better as long as Pixie and Pippa can keep up with the ammo demand!

Back