• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many crunchies is too many??

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
How many do you give??
I give about 3 every time I go to the pack which is probably every other day??

Mine have 1 or 2 each a day - they would happily eat more, but my purse can't afford it :lol:

Ooh I'm glad yours have a couple each day. Mine have been getting one each every day since I got a pack last week. They love them, but I was worried that they should really only have one a couple of times a week. The buns will be pleased :D

Well Archie helped himself to a third of a pack yesterday when my back was turned :shock:

That's definitely his limit for the month!!

Mine get a few a day when I have them:oops:, if not they have other naturals/woodlands treats/forage. They also have at the moment, Herbal heaven, coneflower, dried dandelion and a bit of readigrass. :D

Mine have at most two a day, if i've got other treats they'll have one crunchie and say 2 or 3 carrotys. Smudge gets a runny bum if he has too many treats so I try and keep it natural for him. We seem to have hit a happy balance though xx

Mine have at most two a day, if i've got other treats they'll have one crunchie and say 2 or 3 carrotys. Smudge gets a runny bum if he has too many treats so I try and keep it natural for him. We seem to have hit a happy balance though xx

Yes, thats the key.if Lily has too many carrot drops (she doesnt go a bundle on FGs and they break her teefs) and too many greens she gets a bit grubby.Its finding the half way mark.

Same here, my two get one crunchy and three carrotys each every night before we go to bed. It's my way if saying sorry I have to leave you.

Back