• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flynn-A Photoshoot and a Question :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I still dont really know what breeds Flynn has in him :?

Any ideas ?

002-54.jpg

003-46.jpg

004-50.jpg

006-40.jpg

008-44.jpg

009-44.jpg

011-45.jpg

017-39.jpg

:love::love::love: He reminds me so much like my Homey. Hilda and Leanne saw Homer and straight away quoted a breed, think it was Beveren? I always thought he was heinz variety.

Having difficulty resizing - only small or large :oops:

P1010632.jpg

Last edited:
I dont think he has any Rex in him :? No Rex features at all really :?

I am thinking Beveren

BRC31-40p04_Beveren.jpg

and Belgian Hare

HareBNPS_450x300.jpg

He is extremely nervy. He is friendly though :love:

To think he was to be sent to a Hawk Sanctuary as Live Feed is just awful :cry:
He was only about 8 weeks old :cry:

Thats terrible.

Flynn is beautiful.

I know you said Flynn isn't a Rex but just wondering do Rex rabbits evolve from or have part hare in them ?

Hawks have to eat too, but Flynn was very lucky! How did it happen that you were able to save him?

Hawks have to eat too, but Flynn was very lucky! How did it happen that you were able to save him?

Yes, that's what I was thinking, but to be the owner of an animal that was going to be food is a very weird feeling.. you know, you can't even imagine it, how someone could do that... but yeah, hawks have to eat too. my past bunnies, April and Rusty were bought at a pet shop that had saved them from being fed to snakes and they were only about 8 wks old :( And we bought Gypsy at the same time, she was bought somewhere by a man that wanted to take pics of her for a magazine and then brought there when he didn't need her anymore.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: oh my god how horrific! How could people even think of it? Hes gorgeous. Looks a bit rex/conti/Bevren but not really sure. Very handsome though :love:

Back