• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who are/were your favourite RU buns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Mine are/were as follows:

Milly - Capels old big bun :love:
Kermit - Headtilty bun :love:
Rosie - Mini lop1's little nethie :love:

Sorry no offence but I think that is not fair at all. Everyones bunnies are wonderful and beautiful and special. I love them all equally.

This could upset people.

Teddy,Winnie,Rimmie,Blackberry and his sons,Anya,I could go on.
But then, isnt it upsetting when one doesnt see ones own buns in a list like this???:wave:

Sorry no offence but I think that is not fair at all. Everyones bunnies are wonderful and beautiful and special. I love them all equally.

This could upset people.

Maybe if people get upset over their rabbit's name not being mentioned on a forum thread, they shouldn't be using the internet?

I have a memory like a sieve so can't think of any at present. Except Super Timmy of course :) oh and Sky-O's Badger. (mostly cos I like his name!)

Is there anything that ISN'T offensive to someone?

Was only trying to start a nice thread.

Maybe if people get upset over their rabbit's name not being mentioned on a forum thread, they shouldn't be using the internet?

I have a memory like a sieve so can't think of any at present. Except Super Timmy of course :) oh and Sky-O's Badger. (mostly cos I like his name!)

Well, my bunnies arent that well known, but Id like to think they are as cute and gorgous as another bunny who is on a fave thread.:wave:

My favourite buns are my own, but I am a little biased.

My o/h turned to me and said, you know what, I don't think i've ever seen bunnies that are as beautiful as ours.

What a big softie:love:

There would be few people on here who have seen my bunnies pics, have hardly put any on, so I am not upset. I am thinking of other people.

Well, my bunnies arent that well known, but Id like to think they are as cute and gorgous as another bunny who is on a fave thread.:wave:

Of course they are :) The bunnies that are named as favourites will inevitably be the ones whose owners post the most photos and stories of them - it doesn't mean other rabbits are less worthy.

It's just a bit of fun ;) Anyone who gets genuinely upset over it should maybe find something better to worry about.

We've had threads very similar, if not the same, in the past without it being an issue. But I guess RU has changed.

We had one of these threads not long ago didnt we?

And thank you Yvette :love: I really miss RubyTeds Teddy :( He was one of the first buns I knew of here. And I think I should give you a photo thread tomorrow of the babies to say thanks :p

I like so many, I couldnt possibly remember all their names :shock:

Of course they are :) The bunnies that are named as favourites will inevitably be the ones whose owners post the most photos and stories of them - it doesn't mean other rabbits are less worthy.

It's just a bit of fun ;) Anyone who gets genuinely upset over it should maybe find something better to worry about.

Precisely, see my list at the top.Popular members and popular bunnies to match!!!
Im just being sensitive to sensitive folk........:D

We've had threads very similar, if not the same, in the past without it being an issue. But I guess RU has changed.

Charlie's offended you missed him off! :lol:

I don't know mine, there's loads I think are adorable but I forget names :oops:

I love Mischief and Tinker's mum buns they are all gorgeous, Marley and Dolly, Stephs Charlie , Lola & Sidney, Jaysmonkey's buns and Blackberry & Co:love:

Mischief & Tinker's Mum's Jasper. He is so cute and I love his jumping :)

Jasper says thank you! :love: :D

245.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back