• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing....*Wheek Wheek*

allie1904

Mama Doe
Rico And Skipper

These pair were in the Adoption Centre at P@H :oops: I know, I know, but we had the space and I just couldn't leave them there..please don't slate me. They needed a home.

OH is currently designing their penthouse suite and extension :lol: we will be going to b+Q tomorrow to buy everything :) The buns will be getting a bun castle tomorrow too :love:

Rico is the dude with the mowhawk, and skipper is the blonde one :D

pigs_1.jpg

pigs_3.jpg

pigs_4.jpg

:love:

Don't want to disturb them tonight so hence pictures from a far.

Boy are getting their penthouse suite today :)

They are good little hay munchers but turned their noses up at a crunchie. They most definitely need a bath too, one of them has got a teenage boy thing going on, greasy and stinky :lol:

They are a little skittish but they have been out of their hidey hole lots and been hiding in their hay pile.

I'm hoping that wheeking means they are happy as they are doing it lots, one of them also made a purr type sound on entering the hay pile.

Hoping to get them into the vets next week for a consult and general checkup :)

From my experience 'wheek' definately means 'I'm happy'!! I think the purr is more of a disapprovement (I know my old guineas did it if you stroked them backwards-not that we made a habit of it)!! Maybe he was disgruntled at something in his hay pile :lol:

Introducing....*Wheek Wheek*..UD - More Pics

Rico doesn't like having is photo taken, and when I do he just looks like a black blob lol but skipper doesn't mind!

gp_1_1.jpg

gp_3_1.jpg

gp_2_1.jpg

Bath time soon. I have my how to guide from the piggie forum :)

xxx

ches wheeks and rumbles when he dives in his hay and burrows! his favourite thing to do.. except to romance maisie! :lol: :love:

Back