• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone elses buns lie down when you try and pick them up?

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
I've noticed that lately when Archie is comfy (usually when he's allowed inside on a bed :roll:) if you go and pick him up he'll automatically lie down and completely spread out, almost in protest at being put back outside again :lol:

He never does this when he's outside in his hutch. Just wondering if anyone elses do this? :lol:

Sometimes if I go towards them too quick or hover over them they get scared and flatten, but otherwise no. Harleys the opposite, if you lean over to pick him up he'll usually stand on his back legs (makes it loads easier, I don't have to bend down as far), or if you kneel down he'll jump onto you :lol:

See Archie doesn't do it in a "I'm scared" kind of way. Trust me he lets you know when he doesn't want to be picked up. When he does this he just goes into floppy bunny and sometimes grooms me :love:

Back