• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoa!! vertical binky!!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
My little baby bun Oakley just did a vertical binky :shock: He just sprung up into the air then landed in the same place :lol:

I've never seen a vertical binky before!!

They're great aren't they?! Joejoe recently did one for the first time, I didn't know they could do vertical ones :lol:

It scared the life out of me when Archie first did it. Now he's got the hang of it and he sometimes does a 180 degree twist in the ear, he looks surprised that he's managed it sometimes :lol:

He just did another :love:

They're brilliant, I wish I could do a vertical binky but I'd probably pass out from low blood pressure :lol:

Awww cute! Dougal does them all the time and he is so funny to watch!! He looks surprised by it every time! Frankie just runs round like a loony!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love::love::love::love:

Now and then Charlie does verticle ones, where he lands in the same place but facing in a different direction. He always looks a bit confused when it happens :lol:

Both mine do this, sometimes I am kneeling on the ground so they almost hit me in the face. :lol:

Back