• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay managers

Bunny Mum2b

Warren Scout
I was just in a big Tescos stocking up on Malteasters and Kinder Easter Eggs :oops: (I didn't even know they existed until I read posts about it in general chat) and as always I checked out the pet section.

There are hay managers for 67p :shock:

I thought this was really cheap, so just wanted to let everyone know.

Sorry - I didn't buy any because I already have 3 that I paid between £3 - £5 each for.

I mean like the metal hay racks - you clip them to the side of the hutch (or run) and put the hay in to keep it off the floor and clean. Tescos calls them hay managers.

I hope someone knows what I'm talking about because I can't think of a better way to describe them! I will take a picture of the ones I have tomorrow if that helps.

I'm not good at concentrating (and posting well) when eating chocolate.

It's "mangers" honey :lol: A hay manager would be like a person who is in charge of hay - although I do love that idea!

Thanks for the tip, I could do with one of these so I'll have a look tomorrow :)

It's "mangers" honey :lol: A hay manager would be like a person who is in charge of hay - although I do love that idea!

Thanks for the tip, I could do with one of these so I'll have a look tomorrow :)

:oops: :lol: :lol:

In my defence it is Friday night, i'm extremely tired (my brain has already gone to sleep) and spelling isn't my strong point!

Good luck - it's such a good price! :)

:oops: :lol: :lol:

In my defence it is Friday night, i'm extremely tired (my brain has already gone to sleep) and spelling isn't my strong point!

Good luck - it's such a good price! :)

Sorry :lol: I never normally pick up people's spelling mistakes but the mental image is too lovely :love:

Sorry :lol: I never normally pick up people's spelling mistakes but the mental image is too lovely :love:

Oh yes, i know the Friday brain effect! :lol: I'm on my iPhone reading and posting on the forum tonight, you should see some of the predictive text words that have been coming up on my posts! I have to keep editing :lol:

Oh yes, i know the Friday brain effect! :lol: I'm on my iPhone reading and posting on the forum tonight, you should see some of the predictive text words that have been coming up on my posts! I have to keep editing :lol:

Tonight I've been walking around with only one sock on thinking "omg one of my feet is really cold, what if I have some kind of circulation disease that only affects one side of my body"

:roll:

Tonight I've been walking around with only one sock on thinking "omg one of my feet is really cold, what if I have some kind of circulation disease that only affects one side of my body"

:roll:

:lol::lol: an early night and a lie in should sort that out, that's what I'm hoping but never works out like that does it! I've actually made it into bed before midnight though, it's a miracle! :lol:

I got 2 a few weeks ago :) only using one at the moment though (on the right)...really good for 67p :D

DSC05603.jpg

arrr know what you mean now, thought it wa something new :lol:, they have one of those but its sat in wardrobe unused ever since they got the hay balls, whch they go crazy for and rattling them around as they have bell underneath

Back