• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP: rescued a poor bun, can anyone offer it a home?

(i will have pics as soon as i collect her/him)

so i was talking at college about my rabbits, and someone said they have one who goes in ther garden all the time. she said someone bought it didn't want it and let it go, and its been like that since before christmas!

she said she lives near an alotment, and it goes in and eats the veg. it comes in her garden as she feeds it. she said its really friendly. and that the alotment owner said hes going to shoot it if nowbody 'sorts it out'.

so i told her to get it next time she sees it, and im taking him/her (looks like a boy) home with me.

she showed me a picture, its a black and white dutch im pretty sure.
i was so sad when she told me, i really hate people sometime! -.-

so i thoght id post on here, to see if anyone can offer the poor baby a better life than the one it's had? or any rescues on here?

i know theres the rspca,. but their already so over run and they DO put animals down after so long :/
and i know anyone off here will give it such a good life like it deserves!

anybody...

(hopefully picking it up on sunday, if she brings it into her house tomorow)

Well done for takng it on a temp basis though. What rescues are near you?

im not sure really, thats why i posted on here but im not having any luck :/
the girl from my college said she would try and bring it in this weekend so hopefully tomorow. because my dad works away weekdays.x

UPDATE: the girl from college hasn't seen the rabbit in a few days, she said as soon as she does she will get her bf to catch it and keep it till i can pick him up.
i hate the thought of him out there on his own :(
like hundereds of other animals are...

ill keep you updated, and if anyone please can offer him a loving home and give him the life he so deserves and should of had to begin with. please get in contacttttt:)

Back