• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Lola Normal? (video)

the only bun i ever had do that was chelsea when we first got her, she had left mum very young (we believe) she quickly grew out of it but lived to 11.5years! :) so it never affected her, it could of course just be your bun being very affectionate!!! x

Aww, that's so lovely - I would love any of my buns to do that.

We had a cat years ago who we found on a river bridge as a young kitten about to jump in to the water!

She would suck the end of her tail like a dummy or thumb sucking - it was lovely and she did it in to adulthood too. Her name was Taly aka Bonty beeb as she was found in Tal-y-bont.

They are all so lovely aren't they :love: :love:

That is very sweet. She is adorable. My bunny Bun Buns sucked on everyone's hair and if your hair wasn't long enough he would suck your neck. He was taken from his mom way too young. He lived to 10 and never out grew it.

don't try that with matthew and tabitha - they'd do a lap of honour round the sofa with your finger and just leave you with the soggy end! moufs are a secret, according to my bunnies. 'no mouf, no teef, and certainly nowheres to put meddies or squashed pellets if we's poorly... no! mummy! no moufs!'

your bunny is adorable and sweet. you are so lucky!

Back