• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bun dumped on disabled woman, can anyone help?

Candiflare

Mama Doe
A friend of my grandparents' in Hall Green Birmingham has had a bun left outside her house in the past few days. She's elderly, in a wheelchair and can't cope with looking after it and can't afford food or vet treatment for it. She called a vet out to check it over who told her it was a male and a rex.

I'm going to pick him up tomorrow and can keep him in my indoor cage temporarily downstairs, but for the longterm, will need a rescue to take him. Am happy to make a donation.

Can any rescues help? And does anyone have Chloe@ Fat Fluff's mob number and could PM it to me? I've lost it...

No help but I'd love to see piccies and I :love: rexy buns. I'd also suggest Chloe at Fatfluffs but I would imagine she is fit to bursting with the orphan buns. What about the Blue Cross at Burford they helped with the Lymington buns:?

No help but I'd love to see piccies and I :love: rexy buns. I'd also suggest Chloe at Fatfluffs but I would imagine she is fit to bursting with the orphan buns. What about the Blue Cross at Burford they helped with the Lymington buns:?

I was thinking that my best bet was Chloe, but I didn't know she was full to bursting at the moment, so feel really bad for asking her. I'll see what she says.

Alternatively there's Alice but don't want to fill her up either.

Or Jill, obv, but I know Honeybunnys are always really full.

I was thinking that my best bet was Chloe, but I didn't know she was full to bursting at the moment, so feel really bad for asking her. I'll see what she says.

Alternatively there's Alice but don't want to fill her up either.

Or Jill, obv, but I know Honeybunnys are always really full.

I just assumed they were pretty full because they were after fosterers on their facebook page as well as some orphaned buns but definitely worth a try.

Bump, there is still nowhere for this bun to go
Fat Fluffs are full, I haven't heard back from Jane Dexter, trying the blue cross this morning

Back