• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do your buns show their love?

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
Oscar sits under my computer chair and pulls at my jeans to give him some fuss, and when I lay on the floor with him he comes and licks my face/clothes :love::love:

What do your buns do?

Pomme is a bit anti social, so when she jumps onto my lap it makes me feel loved. :love:

As for Terry whenever I go into the room he's in he starts to binky like mad.

Pomme is a bit anti social, so when she jumps onto my lap it makes me feel loved. :love:

As for Terry whenever I go into the room he's in he starts to binky like mad.

That's really sweet :love: Oscar still won't come and sit on our laps (unless we have food that is!)

I normally get a little nose nudge from Peanut, I do from Roo too but I also get a tug on the bottom of my jeans from him as well. They both lick me but only if I put my head on the floor. :love:

I don't think mine do anything to show they love me:cry: although I am very popular at dinner time:lol::lol::lol:

Biscuit has started giving kisses recently and loves her nose rubs :love: Max is too busy for anything like that though!

I normally get a little nose nudge from Peanut, I do from Roo too but I also get a tug on the bottom of my jeans from him as well. They both lick me but only if I put my head on the floor. :love:
:lol::lol: The only problem with the jeans thing I find is that I end up with little holes in the bottom where he gets carried away and starts to chew them :roll:

I don't think mine do anything to show they love me:cry: although I am very popular at dinner time:lol::lol::lol:
:lol: I think all bunnies are more food driven than anything else!

Biscuit has started giving kisses recently and loves her nose rubs :love: Max is too busy for anything like that though!
Awww, busy bunny!

Toffee comes running over to me when im in the garden for a nose rub :love:
He has only started doing this recently :love:

George also comes hopping over sometimes to see if i have any food :lol:
Sometimes he lets me give him nose rubs too :lol:

And Daisy shows me love in the mornings :D I go to open the door to the tunnel which leads into the garden and she is always there waiting for me and nudges my arm while im opening it :lol: So i give her nose rubs :love:

I dont think Fuzzy loves me :( She never wants a fuss or a kiss :( :lol:
Though she did come over to me when i had abit of broccoli for her :lol:

:love::love::love:

When I walk in the room he'll come bounding over and follow me about. I rarely get kisses anymore though, even put my head down earlier to see if he'd respond to 'bunny talk' but he just put his head down next to mine and nudged me, then shoved his face under mine :lol: But I take the fact he loves being stroked so much as showing me he loves me.

Plus if anyone else picks him up he goes MENTAL but I get a few seconds of limp bunny before he turns into a monster.

Oscar sits under my computer chair and pulls at my jeans to give him some fuss, and when I lay on the floor with him he comes and licks my face/clothes :love::love:

What do your buns do?

awwh wish scooter was like that.

at the moment i dont know how he shows his affection. hes still a bit off at the moment just hope hell come around sooner or later. :(

coco will nudge your ankles until he gets some attention, kitty will binky in the garden but once you have caught her (eventually) will happily sit on your lap fora cuddle, arthur will lick me and dora, well it depends on her mood some days my love is reciprcated by being boxed and growled at and other days she licks me and wants a fuss!!! x

I get followed room to room. Nudging and jumping up on me for snuggles. Darcy is the biggest snuggle bun and licks me.:love: Annie is very much on her terms when she wants fuss she is very loving and sweet. When I'm fussing her and then she turns and looks at me with those big brown eyes :love::love:

Misty and Princess show love to each other but not to me lol :roll: lol

CJ however has taken up to cuddling into me when i bath her :love::love: she cuddled into my boobs yesturday then started nudging my chin with her head :love::love:

Loopy-Lou is a bit hormonal at the moment but when she feels like she wants a hug she rests her chin on my shoulder. Precious follows me everywhere, grunts and nudges me with her nose when she wants a nose/cheek rub and when we are in the livingroom together she binkies like a kangaroo and hops up on my sofa for a cuddle :p Ive only had them 2 weeks, I think Precious likes me more :love:

Im enjoying reading these! :wave:

Loopy-Lou is a bit hormonal at the moment but when she feels like she wants a hug she rests her chin on my shoulder. Precious follows me everywhere, grunts and nudges me with her nose when she wants a nose/cheek rub and when we are in the livingroom together she binkies like a kangaroo and hops up on my sofa for a cuddle :p Ive only had them 2 weeks, I think Precious likes me more :love:

Im enjoying reading these! :wave:

Me too :) It's sweet reading how different buns interact with people :love:

Sooty is more affectionate than Daisy, he will nudge my arm or leg or whatever is closest for a stroke and a massage! He loves being massaged around his neck and ears, he makes a little purring type noise. Whereas Daisy isn't really interested unless I've got food, however i did get cuddle after she had her meds recently which was lovely as she hates being picked up.

Daisy comes running into the kitchen everyday to greet me when I get in the door from work, she has a few little strokings then zooms off :love: Dudley is not fussed by me, I'm am just the slave and slaves are beneath him :lol:!!

Back