• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woo hoo!

Emmz

Alpha Buck
It's always great when a new thing for my babies comes. :)

I just got the new home for my buns (7ft x 3ft 9") I need to get some wood as a base in the weekend to avoid the floor being messed up as the OH's car is much bigger and he's at work but then it shall be theirs! Well, Terry's until they're bonded (still waiting for the 6 weeks to pass so I can - he is a lot less rowdy whenever he sees Pomme now though he cares more about me again :D)

Anyway sorry for rambling I am just really happy. They'll be back downstairs too so I will see a lot more of them again (they are temporarily in a spare room upstairs). They will be in the dining room (no dining table so it's really just a "room") and the pen takes up pretty much half the entire room so I bet they will love the extra space. They come out for a long run in evenings too but this pen is massive and I feel much better knowing they will have the space they deserve. :love:

I can't wait either - with all the extra space they will have I don't know what to do with it! I think a shopping spree now I have a job again as of today at where I worked last year is definitely in order. :lol:

Back