• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger is regurgitating his food. UD post 32

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
It just keeps getting worse.

Please, please, send good thoughts and wishes for him. I know I have a thread for him but just, this is a whole new boardgame.

Last edited:
I didn't realise rabbits could even do that :shock:

Come on Badger, get better soon! Lots of vibes from here x

They shouldn't be able to, but his issue is with the part that sends his food to the right place. He has to stay on antbios because of the risk of bits in his lungs but this is all new.

They shouldn't be able to, but his issue is with the part that sends his food to the right place. He has to stay on antbios because of the risk of bits in his lungs but this is all new.

Gosh, that sounds awful. Lots and lots of vibes for him xx

We at least its not bothering him, that's what upset me is if the animal gets distressed.

Yeh. that's when it normally gets me. I was waiting for him to get distressed or just like choke and die. But he did neither. Just kept nomming and nomming. If he moves its still coming out his nose but he's drinking now.

He's maybe eaten too much too quickly.
Jack, our old goat did this. I called the vet and he said a goat shouldn't be sick or reguritate food like that and he may have eaten something poisonous. The vet came out and checked him over, gave him some injections to cover him and I had to keep and eye on him. He was perfectly fine and I'm convinced he had just filled his face with grass because they had been inside for a while because of the weather and he had just gorged himself!:roll:

Back