• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eeeek Carlo is going to be in trouble

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
... with Daddy :shock:

Noticed that he was a bit quiet this morning, and fretted because I couldn't find him :shock:

He was chewing on Daddies NEW golf bag, whilst Bobby Chinned all the clubs:lol:

He hopped out from where he was hiding and looked very guilty, he then ran out of the room, and hid under some hay :lol:

NORTY CARLO

:shock:

hope daddy isn't too cross, but golf is possibly one of the most boring 'sports' on this planet.

and it uses up alot of lovely green space that people could walks their dogs on and ride their horses across :lol:

Haha, its always the Daddy's stuff that gets ruined in this house! The boys favourite hobby is shredding all his fishing magazines that he keeps by the side of the sofa :lol:

Any chance Daddy may not notice?

... with Daddy :shock:

Noticed that he was a bit quiet this morning, and fretted because I couldn't find him :shock:

He was chewing on Daddies NEW golf bag, whilst Bobby Chinned all the clubs:lol:

He hopped out from where he was hiding and looked very guilty, he then ran out of the room, and hid under some hay :lol:

NORTY CARLO

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haha, its always the Daddy's stuff that gets ruined in this house! The boys favourite hobby is shredding all his fishing magazines that he keeps by the side of the sofa :lol:

Any chance Daddy may not notice?

That's because daddies don't think and always leave stuff lying around, maybe if daddies were tidier there wouldn't be any problems :lol:

yep Carlo sure agree's that Golf is rubbish, he much prefers Rugby.. at least that's what I think that he is practising when he "Tackles" Bobby :lol:

Back