• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First time since last summer that I've enjoyed cleaning the hutch

crazyames

Warren Scout
It's just so nice and warm up by the rabbit hutch and it's fun to enjoy the sun as well as clean lol.

Frankie agrees, he ran to the grassed part of the garden instead of straight inside like he has been doing lately and it still there :lol::lol::lol:

Can you send some of that nice warm sunshine up here please. :wave:

I was cleaning out hutches at Kirkby rescue this morning and my fingers were freezing, even with thick fleecey gloves on. :roll:

Will see what I can do ^_^

That's what it's usually like here but today it is awesome I love it when it starts to get warmer.

Yes, I've just been doing all my outdoor hutches. I've dreaded it in the winter but today it was almost pleasant. I let George and Gemma (indoor buns) run out in the back yard too. Pippa (cat who thinks she is a bunny) was playing too - chasing things and climbing the fence and trying to 'help' me.

It will look neat and tidy for a few minutes and when I go out to give them their supper once it gets dark it will seem like I have never cleaned and there will be poop and hay everywhere:(

Back