• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly brang another bunny home

Rachel89

Mama Doe
But put sensible head on at time to think.

7month of dutch, read the description saying he needed a new home because of behavioural poblems. Asked someone and they said because he screams. Apparently whenever you pick him up or touch him he screams.

Poor bunny :(

But put sensible head on at time to think.

7month of dutch, read the description saying he needed a new home because of behavioural poblems. Asked someone and they said because he screams. Apparently whenever you pick him up or touch him he screams.

Poor bunny :(

If you have the space, time and money I'd take him, sounds like he's petrified poor thing :(

A couple of my bunnies have screamed out of fear (Blind bunny startled) and a nevous bunny did during bonding but it wasn't constant/every time. If its consistant with being handled I'm thinking its more likely to be pain related.

If he's not in a good place and you cant take him, you could alert a rescue? Sounds like the chap has some serious issues, whether mental or physical.

:cry::cry::cry::cry: He needs to be rescued and vet seen to...how aweful ....just too sad that people dont know he is probably in pain and this is not a normal reaction ....he sounds like he needs some TLC desperatly.....:cry:

Back