• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer helps with the gardening

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Such a helpful little boy doing the digging for his foster mummy :lol::lol:

Click on the photo to see the video :D

:love:

Last edited:
And how many marks out of ten did Bouncer give you for your garden? ;):love:

My little rabbit nephew apparently got to free range yesterday, but he escaped and had to be pursued down the street and brought back to safety. :shock:

Aww he's like a little bunny rotavator! :love:

Mine just dig straight down - be nice to have some help, can you hire him out??!!

And how many marks out of ten did Bouncer give you for your garden? ;):love:

My little rabbit nephew apparently got to free range yesterday, but he escaped and had to be pursued down the street and brought back to safety. :shock:

Blimey! Sounds like he was having run :lol:

haha.. Bob's does that all the time :lol: She an independant bunneh :lol:

Bouncer does get a bit "confused" ahem, about his sexuality at times :roll: (i.e. nest building) & so the "single ladies" track could actually be quite appropriate :lol::lol:

Bouncer does get a bit "confused" ahem, about his sexuality at times :roll: (i.e. nest building) & so the "single ladies" track could actually be quite appropriate :lol::lol:

And what's wrong with a buck keeping in touch with his feminine side? ;)

:lol::lol: surely we can "photoshop" something up with him doing the dance.. I however can not use things like that, being a bit on the dim side :lol:

And what's wrong with a buck keeping in touch with his feminine side? ;)

Keeping in touch with it is one thing Susie but cleaning the house whilst wearing nothing but a pair of red stilettos and matching lipstick is well, taking it a bit far (which is basically what Bouncer does..... well the bunny equivalent of this) :roll::lol:

Keeping in touch with it is one thing Susie but cleaning the house whilst wearing nothing but a pair of red stilettos and matching lipstick is well, taking it a bit far (which is basically what Bouncer does..... well the bunny equivalent of this) :roll::lol:

:lol::lol:

Bouncer my allotment needs digging. I will give you dandelions for your work :lol:

Back