• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does Megazorb smell?

Alfagirl

Mama Doe
As it says on the tin really - does Megazorb have a smell?

Oh, and I mean when it's dry and still in it's bag. :lol::lol:

Yep, it does. I can't describe it really. I prefer the smell of nice clean woodshavings though.

So, would it be fine to store in a house just in it's bag?

I'm converting the furry four to using it rather than wooden pellets (I've fallen out with my local petshop :evil:), but want to make sure it's not going to make the house smell funny if I don't decant it into a massive box!

So, would it be fine to store in a house just in it's bag?

I'm converting the furry four to using it rather than wooden pellets (I've fallen out with my local petshop :evil:), but want to make sure it's not going to make the house smell funny if I don't decant it into a massive box!

I do :wave:

It just sits in our understairs cupbaord :)

Great, thanks guys!

I have big plans for "The Bunny Room" and just wanted to check that everything will work out!

I think it smells kind of sweet? Hard to describe.

It only smells if you shove your nose in the bag though, it wont make a room stinky. I put mine in boxes anyway though as the sack is nigh impossible to carry and its a pain to reach far into the bag.

Just dont leave the bag in reach of little teefs....

I learnt that one the hardway.... :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:
Sorry, I can well imagine how frustrating that would be - and difficult to clean up!

And check blackbags for holes before you put a blackbag full of litter tray contents in your car... :shock: :roll:

And check blackbags for holes before you put a blackbag full of litter tray contents in your car... :shock: :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Graham, between these admissions, and the Bramble thread, you are making me giggle a lot today!

Back