• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snowball is going for his injections on monday :)

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
i have scrimped and saved and i FINALLY have enough pennies to take snowball for his injections :)

he is going on monday to have his first one!

i hope that he does ok, worried about him, he's my special little man!

He's having his myxi first, then will be going back for VHD after that.

would have been able to get them done 3 weeks ago, but they don't let you pay for each jab seperately :evil:

Really? :?

Thats really stupid. What if your bunny is unable to be vaccinated for one, but is okay with the other for some reason?

Really? :?

Thats really stupid. What if your bunny is unable to be vaccinated for one, but is okay with the other for some reason?

i was really frustrated.

i had money there for the first jab, but they wouldn't let me.

i don't get why though, because 6 months later you have to get the myxi jab on it's own anyway, so it isn't like they don't have a seperate price.

maybe they didn't have a separate price for the VHD or maybe i just didn't word it right.

but it's ok now, coz he is getting them on monday, so at least he will be sorted then :)

i was really frustrated.

i had money there for the first jab, but they wouldn't let me.

i don't get why though, because 6 months later you have to get the myxi jab on it's own anyway, so it isn't like they don't have a seperate price.

maybe they didn't have a separate price for the VHD or maybe i just didn't word it right.

but it's ok now, coz he is getting them on monday, so at least he will be sorted then :)

Well done for having them done.

Your vet sounds a bit crazy in the head :p

As you say, he'll have to have Myxi booster in 6 months anyway (health permitting) so they'll have to give you a seperated cost then :?

And if they dont have a seperate price fot he VHD, they could always make it up! 50% of the dual vaccination cost! :lol:

Oh well, alls worked out well in the end :)

Well done for having them done.

Your vet sounds a bit crazy in the head :p

As you say, he'll have to have Myxi booster in 6 months anyway (health permitting) so they'll have to give you a seperated cost then :?

And if they dont have a seperate price fot he VHD, they could always make it up! 50% of the dual vaccination cost! :lol:

Oh well, alls worked out well in the end :)

:lol::lol::lol:
to be fair, this isn't the rabbit savvy vet, this is the one that's closer to my house (i thought that i would rather take him to that one since it's just for his jabs, it's only a 10 minute walk so less stressful for him - and me haha)

it has indeed, i am sooo glad that i have managed to get the money together for before i go on holiday. still not sure who is having him and in no way do i want him catching something like that and having the chance that i will lose him whilst i am away. im going to scotland on the train, so it isn't like i could just nip home)

thanks chick :)

hoping that he is fine after his VHD coz im going on holiday in 4 weeks - thats only 2 weeks after he has the VHD done :?

Have you got someone to look after him?

Bunsk was off after his VHD for about 10 hours, then he was fine!

He's having his myxi first, then will be going back for VHD after that.

would have been able to get them done 3 weeks ago, but they don't let you pay for each jab seperately :evil:

Same here my vets charge an annual jab fee which includes the cost of both Myxi and VHD.

Update: I haven't asked if it could be paid separately though it's just what they normally do as standard but i hope that I could if I needed to. Also can't remember what make of vac Pea had for her VHD but she was 'off' for a couple of days, when I had Roo in 2 weeks later they had anivac, apparently the side effects aren't so bad and I didn't notice any change in him.

Last edited:
Spenser was only a bit off for a couple of days. Some buns are fine - it depends on the bun, and also on which brand of the vaccine your vet uses. :)

Have you got someone to look after him?

Bunsk was off after his VHD for about 10 hours, then he was fine!

i haven't got anyone yet :?

i had asked my sister and she was going to do it, but she had a car accident and totalled her car :shock: so she won't be able to come up now as she doesn't live close enough to walk up each day.

aw glad he was ok with his jabs :)

i haven't got anyone yet :?

i had asked my sister and she was going to do it, but she had a car accident and totalled her car :shock: so she won't be able to come up now as she doesn't live close enough to walk up each day.

aw glad he was ok with his jabs :)

I could probs have him at mine if you get stuck :wave:

Back