• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pixel in the garden pic heavy

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
Well this week has been the first time the waether has been nice and the garden dryish. So Pixel got to explore. He is doing really well since me taking him in on new years eve. He has put loads of weight on and is a cheeky chappy and loves his cuddles.

Showing me how gorgeous he is.
DSC02810.jpg

Seeing if anyone is in lol. they must all be busy with their lunch .
DSC02812-1.jpg

Oh found the tree stump, its so fun to run around and jump on
DSC02815-1.jpg

DSC02814.jpg

DSC02813.jpg

He found the BBQ, not warm enough for that yet lol
DSC02808-1.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed:wave:

I love his markings, he is such a character. We call him the rebel. when they are all out in the runs the girls and buddy are chilling and Pixel will still be running around and binkying. has too much energy. then he just flops for bout 20 mins then it all starts again lol

I love his markings, he is such a character. We call him the rebel. when they are all out in the runs the girls and buddy are chilling and Pixel will still be running around and binkying. has too much energy. then he just flops for bout 20 mins then it all starts again lol

he sounds like a character. reminds me of matt with his markings. :love:

Back