• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger: I'm wecovewing!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Ginger:
hewo ar yoo :)
I am feelings a bit better nows and have had some snuggles wif my husbunny dis mornings :) Look!

IMG00341-20110304-0817Small.jpg

IMG00340-20110304-0817Small.jpg

Ginger: can you see him ere?

IMG00338-20110304-0802Small.jpg

IMG00339-20110304-0802Small.jpg

Ginger: den Daddy said it was time for my pwofiberr pewwets. I like dese, very nommy!

IMG00342-20110304-0958Small.jpg

IMG00343-20110304-0958Small.jpg

IMG00344-20110304-0958Small.jpg

IMG00346-20110304-0959Small.jpg

(sorry for poor quality, Blackberry!)

Oh ginger, what a stunner you are!!!

Glad you are feeling better today. My two love the pro-fibre pellets too :)

Awwwwhhhh! :love::love::love:

She looks huge in the first couple of photos! :lol:

What's the deal with the pro-fibre pellets Gray? They sound like they'd be good for my Daphne (she's always had horrible poops, doesn't matter what I feed her :? ).

Awwwwhhhh! :love::love::love:

She looks huge in the first couple of photos! :lol:

What's the deal with the pro-fibre pellets Gray? They sound like they'd be good for my Daphne (she's always had horrible poops, doesn't matter what I feed her :? ).

:)

For a couple of things actually Georgie;

a) to put weight on
b) to help keep her gut in line - its being problematic at times.

She's having a few more than i normally give right now, as shes just recovering from a GI slowdown and my hay is RUBBISH atm, so im making sure shes getting fibre this way.

They are great for stopping excess caecs :)

:)

For a couple of things actually Georgie;

a) to put weight on
b) to help keep her gut in line - its being problematic at times.

She's having a few more than i normally give right now, as shes just recovering from a GI slowdown and my hay is RUBBISH atm, so im making sure shes getting fibre this way.

They are great for stopping excess caecs :)

Do you happen to know if they'd help a bun prone to squishy poops? I've been having to bathe Daph every few days lately and all the vet's suggested is Fibreplex. :roll: Also, where do you get them from?

(Sorry, thread hijack :oops:)

Do you happen to know if they'd help a bun prone to squishy poops? I've been having to bathe Daph every few days lately and all the vet's suggested is Fibreplex. :roll: Also, where do you get them from?

(Sorry, thread hijack :oops:)

Georgie - PM on its way :)

Awww glad shes feeling better.

cant wait to have mylo home now, hopefully with his wife!!!! Love seeing pics of 2 bunnies snuggled up!

Bless little Ginger ... looking not so little in these photos - fluffed out for moulting, perhaps? :love:

Bless little Ginger ... looking not so little in these photos - fluffed out for moulting, perhaps? :love:

She is indeed moulting, and her fur below the moult line is very fluffed out!

Ginger: Sowwy i am so fwuffy. I forgot to gwoom my furs before daddy got the camewa out!

She is indeed moulting, and her fur below the moult line is very fluffed out!

Ginger: Sowwy i am so fwuffy. I forgot to gwoom my furs before daddy got the camewa out!

I wasn't complaining Ginger ... you look exceptionally pretty fluffed out! :love: And your husbun is looking as handsome as ever.:love:

Daisy: Hi Ginger Im glad to hear you are feelings a bit better! The Mummy said you has not been too good :( I has been doing some thinkings and I reckon we should give the sun holiday in Bunidorm a miss (Im still having trouble getting into my bunkini anyway :oops:). Maybe we should go for something like a few relaxing spa days to help you recuperate?

Back