• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New here

splot

New Kit
Morning wabbits,
I am new to keeping rabbits and have taken on 2 chocolate otter lops called Charlie and Lola (they came with those names!). Very cute and rather cheeky pair they are too. They have settled in well and I am on a steep learning curve hence joining this group.

My name is Leslie (I am a lady- mother cant spell!) and I live in Worcester UK.

Welcome to RU, hope you have plenty of spare time as this place is very addictive!!! :shock:

I demand PICS!!!!!! :p

Welcome to bunny forum. :wave:

as everybody has said u will love it here.

the people on here are great and have helped me with a lot of things on here. :D

so good luck and hpe u find this forum useful too.:D:wave:

Hello & welcome :wave:

What would you like to know? Fire away with questions :D

I can help get you started by asking: Are your buns male & female?

Are they neutered/spayed?

We'd love to see some photos ;):love:

:wave:

Last edited:
wabbits

I am learning more and more about wabbits. Charlie is male and been "fixed" and Lola is a shy female. They are brother and sister (doesnt stop them from bonking like bunnies though). The dont like carrots or celery! They had a bit of plum today but prefer apples. They keep shoving the straw out of there bedroom! Generally happy ( I think). My one cat Cookie loves there hutch and wants to get in it all the time (they dont seem to be bothered by her and she doesnt bother about them - thank goodness).

Love these Wabbits so much and might even be getting another one! (but not to be housed together because new Wabbit is male and not fixed!).

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

I'm sure you will learn lots, one being really recommend you get your female 'done' as she has a very high risk of cancer if you dont (80%) as well as the behavioural benefits.

I am learning more and more about wabbits. Charlie is male and been "fixed" and Lola is a shy female. They are brother and sister (doesnt stop them from bonking like bunnies though). The dont like carrots or celery! They had a bit of plum today but prefer apples. They keep shoving the straw out of there bedroom! Generally happy ( I think). My one cat Cookie loves there hutch and wants to get in it all the time (they dont seem to be bothered by her and she doesnt bother about them - thank goodness).

Love these Wabbits so much and might even be getting another one! (but not to be housed together because new Wabbit is male and not fixed!).

Hi welcome to RU! :wave:

Hi and Welcome to RU. :wave: I have learnt so much on here and only been a member for 2 months but so addicted. Hope you love it too.

Hi again :D:wave:

Great that Charlie is neutered :D To minimise the risk of him falling out with Lola but more importantly to remove the (very high)chance of her developing uterine cancer, please consider having Lola spayed :wave:

Hello, I missed you first time round. :oops:

Glad you are enjoying being a bunny mummy. :D I just have the one bun (in the photo) and he is going to be neutered this week. Agree with Fluffers about getting Lola spayed. :wave:

Back