• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some nice pics of Beano and Gordon from a while back

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
I've been sorting the pics of my computer and found these of the buns that were taken a while ago and thought I'd share them :)

Gordon my brave boy :love:

rabbitpic1.jpg

rabbitpic8.jpg

Beano and Gordon together (Beano looks really fat in this pic :shock: She was weighed at the vets and isn't overwieght though)

rabbitpic7.jpg

Beano :love:

rabbitpic6.jpg

rabbitpic5.jpg

rabbitpic4.jpg

rabbitpic3.jpg

rabbitpic2.jpg

Ah, the lovely couple. You can tell Beano isn't fat from her standing up picture. She just has some nice girly curves, which I'm sure are very snuggly for Gordon. :love:

Thankyou :) Gave Beano and Gordon their veg earlier (they are back in their shed now) and Gordon went straight to the bowl and started munching :D

Thankyou :) Gave Beano and Gordon their veg earlier (they are back in their shed now) and Gordon went straight to the bowl and started munching :D

That's brilliant news! :D It sounds like they are quite settled back in the shed.

Beautiful :love:

They remind me of Leo and Lois slightly :love:

I've always thought Lois has the look of Beano from the pic in your sig :)

Susie bun - I think they are :) Beano especially is enjoying being back in her own territory I think

Awww lovely pics Liz, they are such a gorgeous couple and clearly adore each other :love: Lovely to see :wave:

Back